Why choose JWCC?
Here are a few good reasons. To find out more about admissions, financial aid or degrees offered, visit jwcc.edu.
• Flexible schedules: day and evening classes. No classes on Friday.
• Locations in Quincy, Perry, Pittsfield and Mt. Sterling.
• Variety of class options: structured, self-paced or online.
• Save $7,000 to $20,000 per year – compared to public and private four-year institutions.
• Scholarships and financial aid are available.
• On average, traditional students pay only $838 per year for out of pocket educational costs.
• Classes are taught by qualified professors in small classes with a 14:1 student-teacher ratio.
• John Wood has award-winning, nationally recognized professors.
• Hands-on learning experiences: labs, clinicals, internships, field study, and training.
• Advisors work with students to map out degree plans that ensure a smooth transfer.
• With over 25 majors to choose from, get a strong foundation for your bachelor’s degree.
• JWCC students have successfully transferred to over 100 institutions nationwide.